ZX Spectrum Next

Quest

Re: ZX Spectrum Next

Mensaje por Quest » 09 May 2016, 12:18

javidoom escribió: Eso es verdad? Desde hace mucho ya preguntamos a Guerreiro sobre el tema, y estaba trabajando en ello... pero nunca ha soltado nada. (Y hace ya tiempo de esto)... Quizá lo han involucrado más en este proyecto y actualiza :)

Un saludo.
Pues no lo es. De hecho hace tan solo unos días, posteaba Guerreiro esto en los foros oficiales de ESXDOS:

Hi to everyone,

To put a stop to the rumours - there is no fully working version with LFN support - the code as it is has LFN-capable readdir (hence the screenshots above), but doesn't have LFN-capable open, so it's not useable yet. It will be ready when it's ready wink

Regards
http://www.zxuno.com
ZX-Uno · Clon de ordenador ZX Spectrum basado en FPGA

javidoom

Mensaje por javidoom » 09 May 2016, 12:31

Ya... el tema es que estará "READY" cuando lo esté... y lleva año y medio desde las primeras capturas :oops:

Pena.
Vintagenarios powaaa!

HAL9000

Mensaje por HAL9000 » 23 Abr 2017, 10:11

Bone

Mensaje por Bone » 23 Abr 2017, 18:58

La verdad es que me gusta mucho el diseño de la carcasa...pero en una pasta :(
175 libras.....no se, me temo que lo voy a tener que dejar de momento.

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk

ManuFerHi

Mensaje por ManuFerHi » 23 Abr 2017, 19:15

Bone escribió:La verdad es que me gusta mucho el diseño de la carcasa...pero en una pasta :(
175 libras.....no se, me temo que lo voy a tener que dejar de momento.

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
El envío va aparte, en total son 200 libras = 240€
La carcasa es muy bonita, confío en que después del crowdfunding se puedan adquirir sueltas, aunque el tiempo que han puesto de Enero 2018 lo veo demasiado optimista.

Eratosthenes

Mensaje por Eratosthenes » 17 Dic 2017, 13:59

Hi,

receiving "Just The Board" of the ZX Spectrum Next early next week, I'd be interested how is your opinion about the ZX Spectrum Next now (nearly) in 2018.

Thanks for info.

MfG
der Eratosthenes
Nine out of ten voices in my head say: "You're not mad!" - The tenth humming the melody of Pong <click> ...

mcleod_ideafix
Contactar:

Mensaje por mcleod_ideafix » 18 Dic 2017, 00:09

Eratosthenes escribió:Hi,

receiving "Just The Board" of the ZX Spectrum Next early next week, I'd be interested how is your opinion about the ZX Spectrum Next now (nearly) in 2018.

Thanks for info.

MfG
der Eratosthenes
Well... I won't receive mine until the cased version is out, so I cannot give you an opinion until I can use it. All I can tell you is that we already tested it to be source compatible with ZX-UNO ;) (compatible in terms of capacity and posibilities. Cores must be synthesized for it to be usable)
http://www.zxuno.com
ZX-Uno · Clon de ordenador ZX Spectrum basado en FPGA

brunosilva

Mensaje por brunosilva » 18 Dic 2017, 11:57

hum... they said the case should be out on january but i don't know if that will happen...

many problems were already fixed but if i were them... i would delay that... just to be sure that a v2.2b version of the board will not be needed...

i already have the board and i'm waiting for the case version... that was a good call...

with the board i can play a little with stuff that people are developing :)

Eratosthenes

Mensaje por Eratosthenes » 03 Ene 2018, 15:16

I'm also happy to have the Next board today. To me it works fine although it sometimes crashes. - It's under development. I think that all issues can be fixed without a new "Issue" of the board. :D

What do you think: When will the ZX Spectrum Next be available? - I don't think that it will be before 04.2018...

But: To me the guys did a really good job. - Same as the ZX-Uno developers did/are doing!!!

Thanks for all of this becoming reality...
Nine out of ten voices in my head say: "You're not mad!" - The tenth humming the melody of Pong <click> ...

Hynreck

Mensaje por Hynreck » 29 Ene 2018, 11:36

Por cierto, ¿qué utilidad tiene el acoplar una Raspberry Pi Zero a la placa del Next?

Enviado desde mi VIE-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Responder