DivGMX

Otras placas, clones o aparatos basados en FPGA / Oher FPGA based clones/devices/boards
bytedelight

Re: DivGMX

Mensaje por bytedelight » 03 Abr 2019, 17:08

Hey vlad, I am very interested in this development!
Did you design this by yourself or was it an effort of the complete ZX-Uno team?
I would like to contact you to discuss some technical details, is that possible?

vlad

Mensaje por vlad » 03 Abr 2019, 19:33

Hi, bytedelight. I design myself. Everything's possible, You can write to me here, or to my e-mail.

bytedelight

Mensaje por bytedelight » 03 Abr 2019, 19:44

vlad escribió:Hi, bytedelight. I design myself. Everything's possible, You can write to me here, or to my e-mail.
Perfect! Very nice work!

I can't find your email, I can't see it in your profile, and I can't send you a PM, not sure why.
My email adres is below this post, may I ask if you could send me an email please?

antoniovillena

Mensaje por antoniovillena » 03 Abr 2019, 22:32

bytedelight escribió:
vlad escribió:Hi, bytedelight. I design myself. Everything's possible, You can write to me here, or to my e-mail.
Perfect! Very nice work!

I can't find your email, I can't see it in your profile, and I can't send you a PM, not sure why.
My email adres is below this post, may I ask if you could send me an email please?
Now you can send PM. All new users have blocked PM until the 2 first posts, and these 2 posts are not published at the moment because require moderation.

Responder