The Keyboard Shop is now open

Todo aquello que acompaña a la placa del ZX-Uno (carcasas, alimentadores, pegatinas para el teclado, etc) / Everything that goes with the ZX-Uno board (cases, AC adapters, stickers for keyboard, etc)
Responder
aowen

The Keyboard Shop is now open

Mensaje por aowen » 06 Ene 2017, 11:50

If you're after a PS/2 custom mechanical keyswitch keyboard for your Uno, the shop is now open. All orders are tailored to your requirements.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/cheverongroup/shop/

Imagen

Prices exclude shipping, taxes, and import duties. Keyboards ship from the US. If you are able to source a cheaper Cherry MX keyboard in Europe, it is possible to order the key caps separately. I appreciate that most people will probably be happy with a cheap PS/2 keyboard and stickers, but for those who can afford it, this is a high end alternative. I wish it was cheaper, but the margins are tiny. Happy to answer any questions here.
Última edición por aowen el 23 May 2019, 11:43, editado 1 vez en total.

kgmcneil

Re: The Keyboard Shop is now open

Mensaje por kgmcneil » 09 Ene 2017, 08:39

Could these keyboards come with ZX templates already printed on them then?... without the need for the stickers then?...

aowen

Mensaje por aowen » 23 May 2019, 11:40

kgmcneil escribió:Could these keyboards come with ZX templates already printed on them then?... without the need for the stickers then?...
Sorry for the exceedingly late reply. These are UV printed on the keys, not stickers.

kgmcneil

Mensaje por kgmcneil » 28 May 2019, 08:56

These come with a PS2 adapter that works with the ZX Uno, right?...

These are definitely beautiful luxury items... If I had a spare $208 Canadian dollars (that $155 USD equivilent), Id be hard pressed to decide whether to spend it on this or another cased Uno... These look like their built to last, and these definitely look the part!... Do you have any favorites in terms of designs for a mouse too?

Regards,
:)

aowen

Mensaje por aowen » 29 May 2019, 11:58

kgmcneil escribió:These come with a PS2 adapter that works with the ZX Uno, right?...
Yes, they are USB keyboards that also support PS/2 via an adapter.
These are definitely beautiful luxury items... If I had a spare $208 Canadian dollars (that $155 USD equivalent), I'd be hard-pressed to decide whether to spend it on this or another cased Uno...
If you can find a cheaper PS/2 compatible keyboard that uses Cherry MX keys, then buying only the key caps is an option.
These look like they're built to last, and these definitely look the part!...
The Chloe 280SE prototype keyboard is a WASD 88-key unit. I've had it in daily use for over five years now. It's solid. The only thing I'd change is that I'd spec the MX green switches (which are a bit stiffer) because the switches do loosen up a little over time. The switches are plate mounted and the keyboard features n-key rollover so you'll never have a problem with key combinations in games (which can be an issue for some cheap PS/2 units). And of course it doubles as a USB PC-gaming keyboard (although you might want to spec MX brown switches for that application).
Do you have any favorites in terms of designs for a mouse too?
I use this one: https://www.amazon.com/Perixx-PERIMICE- ... 000TAR608/

Responder