Tutorial para desbriquear el ZX-Uno con USB Blaster o clónico

Todo aquello que acompaña a la placa del ZX-Uno (carcasas, alimentadores, pegatinas para el teclado, etc) / Everything that goes with the ZX-Uno board (cases, AC adapters, stickers for keyboard, etc)
antoniovillena

Re: Tutorial para desbriquear el ZX-Uno con USB Blaster o clónico

Mensaje por antoniovillena » 23 Ago 2016, 23:20

andydansby escribió:Would the Administrator command line cause issues?
I don't think so. Both Administrator and normal command line must work. But you can try with normal command line also. I have examined your pictures and your cable is correct. I've noticed that the application doesn't work 100% at the first time, so try "detect" and "cable usbblaster" some times.

After detect, you should see something like:

Código: Seleccionar todo

jtag> detect
IR length: 6
Chain length: 1
Device Id: 00100100000000000001000010010011 (0x24001093)
  Manufacturer: Xilinx (0x093)
  Part(0):      xc6slx9 (0x4001)
  Stepping:     2
  Filename:     c:\path\urjtag\data/xilinx/xc6slx9/xc6slx9

andydansby

Mensaje por andydansby » 24 Ago 2016, 03:16

No joy for me on getting jtag to work. I tried various combos of cable usbblaster & detect all with the same error. I even built a new cable.

I keep seeing Error: parse.c:208 urj_parse_file() no error: Cannot open file 'C:\Users\Andy/.jtag/rc' to parse

Are there any files in C:\Users\?UserName\

Is that a temp directory for any files or are there supposed to be any other files there?

Thanks

Andy Dansby

antoniovillena

Mensaje por antoniovillena » 24 Ago 2016, 11:18

Hello Andy

Try to uninstall and intall again the program. This time without Administrator command line. I've just tried in a Windows XP computer and works perfectly. About your USB Blaster. Has it PIC18F14K50 chip inside? Attached picture with the driver in the Device Manager. Instead C:\Users\?UserName\ you must see X:\installation_folder\data

Regards
Adjuntos
detected.png
detected.png (6.83 KiB) Visto 7049 veces

antoniovillena

Mensaje por antoniovillena » 24 Ago 2016, 11:46

Attached a picture of my USB Blaster without cover. The chip is PIC18F14K50
Adjuntos
IMG_20160824_040352.jpg

andydansby

Mensaje por andydansby » 24 Ago 2016, 12:08

On opening my usbblaster, It certainly looks different than yours. The IC's are much too small for my eyes to read and taking an image with the IPhone is useless, even my Olympus with Macro feature doesn't capture the darn small lettering. The best my poor eyes can do is LVC244A & PIC with some other lettering behind it which I just cannot read. I need to find my magnifying glass.

The board itself is labeled Altera Rec.C USB Blaster.

[img]
IMG_1413 (1).JPG
[/img]

I am using windows 10 64 bit, I will have to search around to see if I have an XP box around here somewhere.

Unistalling and reinstalling the driver I still get

jtag> cable usbblaster
Connected to libftd2xx driver.
jtag> detect
discovery.c:117 urj_tap_detect_register_size() Warning: TDO seems to be stuck at 0
Error: parse.c:208 urj_parse_file() no error: Cannot open file 'C:\Users\Andy/.jtag/rc' to parse
jtag>

As for the jtag program and directory itself, I am just placing the uncompressed directories and subdirectorys off of the root drive c:\jtag

I even tried running the jtag with compatability mode for XP/Vista/Windows 7. Both from a command prompt and by just opening the program from file explorer.

Thanks
Andy Dansby

antoniovillena

Mensaje por antoniovillena » 24 Ago 2016, 12:44

I think your usb blaster is equivalent. Same pic18f14k50 but with a buffer as protection. Have you tried to uninstall and intall (in other folder) the urjtag files?

andydansby

Mensaje por andydansby » 24 Ago 2016, 13:23

I'll have to try it after work, about ready to leave now. However, as to your referral to install/uninstalling, I am just uncompressing the files to a folder off of the root. The compressed file originally posted did not have an installer/uninstaller. Are you just referring to just uncompressing to a folder or am I missing a step?

Thanks
Andy Dansby

antoniovillena

Mensaje por antoniovillena » 24 Ago 2016, 14:25

andydansby escribió:I'll have to try it after work, about ready to leave now. However, as to your referral to install/uninstalling, I am just uncompressing the files to a folder off of the root. The compressed file originally posted did not have an installer/uninstaller. Are you just referring to just uncompressing to a folder or am I missing a step?

Thanks
Andy Dansby
Yes. Just uncompressing to a folder. But you can uninstall the driver and try to reinstall

andydansby

Mensaje por andydansby » 25 Ago 2016, 02:58

I did a complete removal of the files, removed the driver, reinstalled them both and no good luck. Same error.

The Windows PC I am using is a windows 10, 64 bit. I thought I had a XP machine around, but can't find it. When I do, I'll try it again on a different machine.

DistWave

Mensaje por DistWave » 25 Ago 2016, 13:30

I think that the USB Blaster is detected and the driver is working, so I would focus on the connection between the USB Blaster and the ZXUno. Check again that the cable pinout is correct and remember that the ZXUNO must be powered on when you issue the 'detect' command inside UrJTAG.

Responder