Keyboard

Todo aquello que acompaña a la placa del ZX-Uno (carcasas, alimentadores, pegatinas para el teclado, etc) / Everything that goes with the ZX-Uno board (cases, AC adapters, stickers for keyboard, etc)
Responder
aowen

Keyboard

Mensaje por aowen » 07 Oct 2015, 13:42

Just in case anyone doesn't know about it already, I got this keyboard made by WASDkeyboards (http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/) specifically for use with the Chloe 280SE mode running SE Basic IV.

Imagen

The keyboard is very expensive but it's mechanical (Cherry MX blue), works with PS/2 or USB and has N-key rollover in PS/2 mode which is required for some Spectrum games on the Uno. A cheaper option may be sourcing a Cherry MX keyboard in Europe and just getting WASD to do the keycaps. I also got a keypad made but I don't have an image to hand for that one.

jepalza

Re: Keyboard

Mensaje por jepalza » 07 Oct 2015, 16:45

:shock:
¿teclado mecánico clásico? (classic mechanical keyboard?) :plasplas:

aowen

Mensaje por aowen » 07 Oct 2015, 21:38

¡Sí! (yes, it is.)

Here's a mock-up of the keypad (also mechanical Cherry MX blues and PS/2):

Imagen

On the final production version I went with open and close brackets in place of Esc and equals. The keypad is an Adesso AKP-220B but the keycaps were done by WASDkeyboards. I'm not a fan of the long plus key on PC keypads and with the brackets I now have a keypad like the ones on the old Atari ST and Commodore Amiga keyboards.

Hark0
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hark0 » 09 Oct 2015, 19:48

Wow!!! .... I "remember" this logo.... he he he ;)
http://www.zxuno.com
ZX-Uno · Clon de ordenador ZX Spectrum basado en FPGA.

aowen

Mensaje por aowen » 12 Oct 2015, 11:50

Hark0 escribió:Wow!!! .... I "remember" this logo.... he he he ;)
I've found a place that can produce it as a shiny metal case sticker. I just haven't gotten around to ordering it yet.

Hark0
Contactar:

Mensaje por Hark0 » 13 Oct 2015, 09:41

Put a picture when you have that sticker, I want to see final result. ;)
http://www.zxuno.com
ZX-Uno · Clon de ordenador ZX Spectrum basado en FPGA.

aowen

Mensaje por aowen » 13 Oct 2015, 12:02

The whole Chloe project is on the back burner at the moment while I wait for Miguel to finish Chloe support in the Spectrum core (presumably some time after he finishes the SAM core) and the release of esxDOS 0.9.0 and the new API. I'm currently back to work on my +2B cRPG engine. But yes, I will post a pic when I get the stickers done.

ManuFerHi

Mensaje por ManuFerHi » 25 Nov 2015, 10:18

Muy buena opción la de WASDkeyboards, aunque se dispara el precio ya que son teclados mecánicos de calidad. Por 150€ puedes tener un teclado totalmente personalizado subiendo tu propio layout. Una chulada que hace más caro el collar que el perro.

Responder