ZX-Next core para ZX-Uno

fbelavenuto

Re: ZX-Next core para ZX-Uno

Mensaje por fbelavenuto » 13 Oct 2016, 18:17

The options to switch off then ULAplus and AY were requests from Brazilian users.

Yes, we are negotiating the licence of Multiface ROMs.

Sorry, I did not understand the last question.
aowen escribió:Couple of questions.

* Why would you want to switch off AY when you could implement a software mixer on ZXI ports?
* Why would you want to switch off ULAplus unless you were using an MB02(+)?
* Have the ZX Next folks actually licensed the Multiface ROMs from Datel?
* Any update to the ROM to support any of the new hardware?

rcmolina

Mensaje por rcmolina » 28 Oct 2016, 20:01

Hi Fabio,

do we have a proper configuration to use with a cheap vga monitor 60Hz? :cry:

Zx-uno core works ok for me, but no success with TBBlue and my stand alone monitor. Other scenarios like RGB are working ok with my TV.

I also have noticed some strange behaviour with Abu simbel profanation started with keyboard option, Puppet moves to the right without pressing any key (I don't know if this has any relation with joystick configuration, tried to change with no success.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Turrican

Mensaje por Turrican » 30 Oct 2016, 01:57

rcmolina escribió:Hi Fabio,

Zx-uno core works ok for me, but no success with TBBlue and my stand alone monitor. Other scenarios like RGB are working ok with my TV.

I also have noticed some strange behaviour with Abu simbel profanation started with keyboard option, Puppet moves to the right without pressing any key (I don't know if this has any relation with joystick configuration, tried to change with no success.

Thanks in advance!
Hi rcmolina!
This issue with Abu Simbel happens on a real Spectrum too. I tried it on mine and when I choose the keyboard, the same problem occurs.
About the 60Hz monitor, did you notice in the TBBlue configuration menu that is a '60 Hz: YES/NO' option?
Did you try it?

mcleod_ideafix
Contactar:

Mensaje por mcleod_ideafix » 30 Oct 2016, 02:00

rcmolina escribió:I also have noticed some strange behaviour with Abu simbel profanation started with keyboard option, Puppet moves to the right without pressing any key (I don't know if this has any relation with joystick configuration, tried to change with no success.
Abu Simbel relays on keyboard behaving as in a issue 2 Spectrum. If using ZX-UNO, do .zxunocfg -k2 to switch to issue 2 keyboard before loading Abu Simbel.
http://www.zxuno.com
ZX-Uno · Clon de ordenador ZX Spectrum basado en FPGA

rcmolina

Mensaje por rcmolina » 30 Oct 2016, 05:38

mcleod_ideafix escribió:
rcmolina escribió:I also have noticed some strange behaviour with Abu simbel profanation started with keyboard option, Puppet moves to the right without pressing any key (I don't know if this has any relation with joystick configuration, tried to change with no success.
Abu Simbel relays on keyboard behaving as in a issue 2 Spectrum. If using ZX-UNO, do .zxunocfg -k2 to switch to issue 2 keyboard before loading Abu Simbel.
Thanks McLeod,

When running in zx-uno spectrum core, default keyboard config (zxunocfg) reports issue 3 and no problems detected (I think I downloaded this spanish tap version from wos). When inside TBBLUE, zxunocfg reports issue2, but the command takes no effect when trying to change parameters (printout after change command reporrts same parameters). TBBlue is booted with space after F1 and changed to 48K before running fap fron NMI . Also memory contention reports disabled (enabled in zx-uno spectrum core) and also no change is posible..

Thanks again for your help.

Uto

Mensaje por Uto » 30 Oct 2016, 12:26

Zxunocfg is a setup utility for official zxuno Spectrum core. Next core does not support the zxuno registers so zxunocfg doesn't work.

I don't have my Uno handy right now but unless Next core allows you the change keyboard issue in boot menu it won't work.

rcmolina

Mensaje por rcmolina » 30 Oct 2016, 21:22

Turrican escribió:
rcmolina escribió:Hi Fabio,

Thanks in advance!
Hi rcmolina!
This issue with Abu Simbel happens on a real Spectrum too. I tried it on mine and when I choose the keyboard, the same problem occurs.
About the 60Hz monitor, did you notice in the TBBlue configuration menu that is a '60 Hz: YES/NO' option?
Did you try it?
1.- Profanation: The tap I use works OK in Spectaculator (issue 2/ issue 3) and zx-uno core. here it is (I still can't understand why the difference):
http://www.worldofspectrum.org/pub/sinc ... t).tap.zip

2.- My VGA LCD X203H monitor not working with TBBlue: Because I have outofsync, it is not possible to change this setting inside tbblue, so I dit it directly in the configutation file with no sucess.

Thanks for your help.

rcmolina

Mensaje por rcmolina » 30 Oct 2016, 21:51

[continues]

"http://www.worldofspectrum.org/pub/sinc ... t).tap.zip"

tbblue/config.ini

;Menu format
;menu=<title>,<mode>,<ROM file>
;
; ZX type:
; 0 = Spectrum 48K (ROM must be 16K)
; 1 = Spectrum 128K (ROM must be 32K)
; 2 = Spectrum 3e (ROM must be 64K)

; Joystick:
; 0 = Sinclair, 1 = Kempston, 2 = Cursor

; Initial configuration
scandoubler=1
50_60hz=1
ulaplus=1
psgmode=0
divmmc=1
mf=1
joystick1=2
joystick2=1
ps2=0
lightpen=0
scanlines=0
dac=0
turbo=1
; Menu
default=3
menu=TK90X,0,tk90x.rom
menu=TK95,0,tk95.rom
menu=Spectrum 48K,0,48.rom
menu=Spectrum 128k,1,128.rom
menu=Spectrum 128K (modo +3e),2,128-3e.rom
menu=ZX80,1,zx80.rom
menu=ZX81,1,zx81.rom
menu=Jupiter Ace,1,ace.rom

Turrican

Mensaje por Turrican » 31 Oct 2016, 12:45

rcmolina escribió:[continues]

"http://www.worldofspectrum.org/pub/sinc ... t).tap.zip"

tbblue/config.ini

;Menu format
;menu=<title>,<mode>,<ROM file>
;
Press and hold the SPACE bar when booting the ZX-UNO using the TBBlue core.
Before you turn it on.
See if the Configuration Menu appears. Wait some seconds.

fbelavenuto

Mensaje por fbelavenuto » 31 Oct 2016, 12:47

Hi,

In the PS/2 keyboard:

F2 key toggle scandoubler (15/31 KHz)
F3 key toggle vertical frequency (50/60 Hz).

Try on any screen.

Responder