Consulta emulación TS2068

desUBIKado

Re: Consulta emulación TS2068

Mensaje por desUBIKado » 21 Ene 2018, 22:32

<Off-topic> McLeod, ¿Qué es esa última rom NEXT +3e si no es una indiscreción? ¿No contendrá los cambios que está haciendo Garry Lancaster para el Next? </Off-topic>

SevenFFF

Mensaje por SevenFFF » 22 Ene 2018, 18:38

mcleod_ideafix escribió: Yes, you can. There is provision to "lock" the ROM page (so you can have a 48K ROM as ROM 0 and it won't change to any other ROM) while allowing any other memory option to work (such as allowing all-RAM mode). here you have a screenshot of a 48K ROM being configured so it will allow 128K memory paging, +2A/+3 paging, and Timex MMU.

This is acomplished by setting the options "Disable high bit ROM..." for I/O ports 7FFDh and 1FFDh, so writting to these bits won't have any effect, thus avoiding the ROM to leave bank 0. It will, of course, unpaged if the all-RAM option is in use. It will be unpaged also if DivMMC automapping feature is enabled (so you can use ESXDOS and the NMI browser)
Thanks Miguel! I understand it now.

I tested this, and I can now use Horizontal MMU, 128K paging and +3 paging on all the Uno ROMS, by writing DEVCONTROL bits ENMMU, DIROMSEL1F, DIROMSEL7F, DI1FFD and DI7FFD from inside the program.

Thanks!
Robin Verhagen-Guest
SevenFFF / Threetwosevensixseven / colonel32
seven-fff.com/blog

jevilon

Mensaje por jevilon » 23 Ene 2018, 14:11

antoniovillena escribió:Con el código de McLeod, también sin probar, subo los fuentes. El tap generado está bajo la carpeta rom_taps. Para ensamblar se necesita sjasmplus.

Actualizo: todavía sin probar, pongo un out al final que le faltaba a McLeod en el código y quito la parte de devcontrol que también sobra.
Perfecto... me ha funcionado a la primera... gracias

Responder